You have a Great web site, Great service, Affordable tariff,
But no one knows it even exists? What is the Use of having it?
Your site need SEO.
What is SEO
Search Engine Optimisation is the process by which the traffic to a website is increased from search engines through natural search result. When you search any keyword in the Google search engine, the sites listed in the first page could be considered as Search Engine Optimised web sites.
How Search Engine works?
The most interesting fact about Search Engine is that they are not humans, but are a piece of software know as "crawleers" or "spiders" which crawls in to the website and follows the links from one page to another, extract the content, Keywords, links to other pages and stores these informations on the Search engine's own server. The process of storing these information is known as 'Indexing' These spiders are not like human, they are text driven they read only the texts in the website and not the colour, design, animation, graphics, colourful pictures etc. These indexed pages are stored in a Search engines giant database, to retrieve later. The process of indexing is identifying the words and expressions that best describe the page and assigning the page to particular keywords. When some one is searching using the Search engine, a search request is sent, and the search engine compares the keyword in the search request with the indexed pages in the database. Since there are millions and millions of pages with same key word, the search engine calculates the relevancy of each of the pages in its index to the key word. Finally these millions and millions of pages are sorted from the most relevant to the least relevant sites and displayed in the browser.
Each search engine use different algorithms to calculate the relevancy, so different search engines give different search result pages for the same keyword.
Search Engine Optimisation Tips
1. Insert keywords within the title tag so that search engine robots will know what your page is about.
2. Use the same keywords as anchor text to link to the page from different pages on your site.
3. Make sure that the text within the title tag is also within the body of the page.
4. Sprinkle your keywords throught the website content, but do not to pour them as it is considered as spamming.
5. Different page should have different title tag, use the headline of the page as its title tag.
6. Describe your images with the use of the alt tag.
7. Invest more time and energy in finding the best keywords for your website.
8. The images (media, and web page) file name should contain the keywords.
9. Have a sitemap page, Since every page on the website will be linked to the sitemap.
10. The domain should have some of the keyword .